Do you suffer from any of the following or know some who does?:
- Memory and cognitive problems
- Learning disabilities
- Mood alterations
- Behavioral and social problems
- Panic attacks
- Dyslexia, dyspraxia
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorder
- Involuntary movements
- Tics and fits
- Sensory problems
* * * * *
- Autoimmune conditions (celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes type one, multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, osteoarthritis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, autoimmune skin problems, Hashimoto disease and other hormonal problems, etc.)
- Seasonal and environmental allergies
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis
- Multiple chemical sensitivity
- Menstrual problems
- Many endocrine disorders (thyroid, adrenal and other)
- Chronic infections
- Neurological diseases
- Chronic digestive disorders (such as irritable bowel syndrome, gastritis, colitis, esophagitis, etc).
I imagine the answer is, “yes.”
Now the next question is: Have you considered that all of the conditions listed above, including the ones to which you said, “yes,” correlate to an unhealthy gut?
Our guts are the heart of our immune system and the means through which we absorb the nutrients from our food.
When the gut becomes sick, it ceases to be a source of nourishment. Instead, it becomes a major source of toxicity in the body. Nothing in the body can function well. Any organ, any system, and any cell can show symptoms of distress and malfunction.
Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride has been teaching about the importance of the microbiome for over 20 years through her Gut and Psychology/Physiology Syndrome (GAPS) nutritional protocol.
GAPS Nutritional Protocol is the baseline treatment for all these conditions and symptoms. This protocol has been designed to heal your gut, to make the very roots of your health robust and functioning the way they are supposed to function. It lays a solid foundation for full recovery, no matter how far away from the gut your disease may have manifested.
Using the GAPS Nutritional Protocol I see amazing transformations in my clients every day!
Would you like to learn more about the ins and outs of the GAPS Nutritional Protocol?
You have a unique opportunity to just that. The first ever GAPS online conference (GAPS OnCon: All Diseases Begin in the Gut) is January 30 & 31, 2021.
It’s just around the corner. Learn from GAPS experts from around the world.
Come join me! See if this program is right for you and how to get started implementing it.
For event details and to purchase your OnCon ticket click on the link below: